Canopy Games Dungeon Kit
Low poly dungeon props and tile pieces optimized for the Godot Game Engine
Are you frustrated when assets that don't work out of the box in Godot? We were too! Which is why we have made our first pack specifically tailored to the Godot game engine.
We have designed all the structural assets to be modular - floors, walls, doorway and corridor pieces fit together perfectly.
A consistent colour scheme using the Lospec500 palette.
The Dungeon Kit pack will work by copying it into your project’s res:// folder and you're good to go!
What do you get in the Pack?
- Optimized for the Godot Game Engine
- 18 room pieces ready for Gridmaps or for making room scenes.
- 61 individual props each with their own .tscn file.
- Pre-made StaticBody and Rigidbody scenes with optimized collisions.
- A fully set up Gridmap scene. Drop tiles into your world and create a level in seconds.
- 5 particle systems: Candle Flames, Cauldron Blobs, Fire, GoldenBlobs and ToxicBlobs.
Assets have been planned out so meshes have their origin in the best place. Need to rotate a door? Pick the root and rotate it; it'll pivot where the hinge should be.
We hope you enjoy the assets and when you use them in your projects we’d love to see them!
We are always open to feedback and suggestions for further content. Just get in touch and if you have any questions please give us a shout!
Founded by Michael Bridges and Yann Burrett in 2019, Canopy Games seeks to deliver the best possible game development tutorials in the best possible way. We're passionate about education, creating a supportive community and helping people have a great time while teaching.
With a track record in both online and offline education, we at Canopy Games work hard to blend the best in theory and practice so that you can have the best learning journey possible.