Master Game Development with Godot 4: Create Your Own Amazing Games Today!
Discover the power of Godot 4, the free and open-source game engine that has everything you need to bring your game ideas to life! With numerous upgrades and enhancements, Godot 4 enables you to create stunning and high-performance games faster than ever before.
Join our comprehensive course, and we'll guide you through a series of exciting projects that grow increasingly complex and feature-rich. As we continue to develop our curriculum and test projects, you can expect the following project lineup:
Rock Paper Toucan: Master the basics of Godot by creating your own highly customizable version of Rock Paper Scissors. We'll also show you how to expand it to Rock Paper Scissor Lizard Spock and make it fully customizable!
- The fundamentals of Godot
- Basic programming concepts: variables, functions, and conditionals
- Nodes, scenes, extending and instancing
- Signals and groups
Space Invaducks: Help Lee Jit Penguin save the world from the dastardly space duck in this reimagined classic.
- The basics of 2D game development
- Moving sprites and managing projectiles
- Controlling multiple NPCs and creating a user interface
- Displaying and updating player statistics
Spooky Bricks (Under Development): Take a classic game to the next level with added physics, power-ups, and more!
- Implementing physics and power-ups
- Updating tilemaps with physics information
- Creating options menus
- A bat-tastic surprise!
Toucy Kickabout (Under Development): Dive into 3D game development with this student favorite, now bigger and better than ever!
- The basics of 3D in Godot
- The animation system
- Local multiplayer
- Character selection
And there's more to come! This is just the beginning – expect our curriculum to grow and improve as Godot 4 approaches its official release.
Why Choose Our Godot 4 Course?
- Learn from passionate, qualified instructors with a Master's of Science in Education
- Work on exciting projects that you'll be proud to share with friends and family
- Join a supportive and engaging community of fellow game developers
Our Discord community is full of warm, accepting, and helpful people who are ready to assist you on your journey. You'll never be mocked for asking a "silly" question, and you'll always be encouraged to share your work and celebrate your achievements.
So, what are you waiting for? Embark on this incredible journey with us and discover that Godot truly is for everyone!
Please note this Bundle is currently under delelopment and courses will be released aas soon as they are ready.
There is already over 7 hours of content for you to sink your teeth into!